Who We Are
ArdNaBreatha.com is the trading name of Ard Na Breatha House Bed & Breakfast, a private company registered in Republic of Ireland with company number 222744. Our registered office is:
Rep. of Ireland
If you have any questions about how we look after your personal data, you can contact us:
SECTION 1 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
‘Personal information’ refers to any information which can identify an individual – either directly or indirectly. It can refer, amongst other things, to a customer ID, or to one or more specific identifying pieces of information, such as a name, email address or postal address.
What Personal Information do you collect about me?
When you browse our website or carry out actions such as the following:
- Book accommodation
- Request further information regarding availability etc
- Correspond with us, whether by phone or email.
Then, we may collect your personal information, including:
- Email address
- Phone or mobile number
- Encrypted password and payment information
- Technical information about how you access and use our websites, including your IP address, browser type, referring URL and operating system.
- Cookies - for more information see below.
What is done with this information?
We use your information for the following:
- To process your accommodation request. We use relevant personal information described above (including your name, address and payment details) to process your reservation, add payments or refunds and to notify you of the status of your booking.
- To provide Customer/Guest Support. If you contact our Customer Service (or vice versa), we will use your identification information to identify you and other personal information such as your booking information and contact history to process your request and provide you with the best service possible. We'll use your personal information to keep a record of when and why you contact us and to keep your contact details up-to-date.
- To improve our website and services. We use your personal information to help analyse and understand how you use our products and services, to develop more interesting and relevant products and services and to improve our website
- Fraud Prevention. To prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our site.
- Marketing. If you consent, we will use your information to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you. We will send direct marketing communications to you via the channel you choose, such as email, phone, or social media. As of 25th May 2018 we do not indulge in any marketing of this kind. Should we, in future, decide to commence marketing in this way you consent will be requested directly.
How long will you keep my information?
- Customer and Booking information will be kept securely on our system until you ask us to remove it. Note: Booking/Purchase information retention is subject to regulatory mandates we must adhere to e.g. data retention requirements for tax reporting purchases.
- Encrypted Credit Card information will be purged every 365 days.
- Mailing List Subscriptions (should these be introduced in the future) will remain active until you opt out from specific lists.
- Cookies - please click here for more information on cookies and cookie duration.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a booking, verify your credit card, make a reservation, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If, in future, we ask for your personal information for marketing purposes, e.g. to offer you special discounts, we will request your permission explicitly, if not already granted.
How do I withdraw my consent?
(If we should we commence direct marketing in the future.) If after you opt-in, if you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent to marketing communications. Marketing will be terminated and any data specifically used for marketing purposes alone will be deleted.
Financial transaction data will be maintained as required by law.
You may opt-out by clicking the unsubscribe link on our emails, contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or mailing us at: Drumrooske Middle, Donegal Town, Co. Donegal. Republic of Ireland
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if required to fulfil our obligations under our agreement with you. E.g. provide your address to the courier to lost property returned to you.
SECTION 4 – AccuBook.net
Our site is hosted on the AccuBook platform provided by AccuBook Ltd. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows you to book your accommodation.
Your data is stored through AccuBook data storage, databases and the general AccuBook application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
Payment through our website can be made via our secure check out pages using secure 3rd party payment service providers, e.g. credit card processors.
The the AccuBook platform is PCI compliant. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
We do not use any third party services such as couriers or other service providers as the service/product we provide is not of that nature.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
When you click on links on our site, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow all PCI-DSS Level 1 requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 - COOKIES
A Cookie is a small file that resides on your computer’s hard drive and often contains an anonymous unique identifier and is accessible only by the web site that placed it there, not any other sites. Cookies are not computer programs, and can't read other information saved on your hard drive. They cannot be used to disseminate viruses, or get a user's email address etc. They only contain and transfer to the website as much information as the users themselves have disclosed to that website.
You may delete Cookies, however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Web Site more quickly or enjoy a custom experience. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your web browser. By default, your browser will accept Cookies, however this can be altered. For further details please consult the help menu in your browser. Disabling Cookies may prevent you from using the full range of Services available on the Web Site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue look after your needs to the best of our ability.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
In compliance with The EU GDPR Directive 25th May 2018, if you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, contact our Privacy Compliance Officer by email or post at the address given at the bottom of each page of this website